Lilian Greenwood MP

Labour Member of Parliament for Nottingham South

Help and advice

<!-- p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana} -->


Part of my job as your Member of Parliament for Nottingham South is to help with any problems you may have. I deal with all my constituency casework in the Nottingham Office and the best way to contact me is to either book a surgery appointment, or to email me, or write to me at the constituency address. Whether you are coming to meet me or not, it is very helpful if you provide me with written details of your case and let me have copies of any relevant correspondence or reference numbers.

I deal with a wide range of issues involving all government departments and agencies, such as the Child Support Agency, HM Revenue and Customs and Home Office, as well as taking up cases with local organisations such as NHS City and Nottinghamshire Police. I also work very closely with local councillors when constituents raise matters with me such as anti-social behaviour and housing, as they have the responsibility for these issues. Contact details for all the Labour councillors representing Nottingham South wards are in the ‘Labour Councillors’ section of my website.

For help and advice about any welfare benefits, I always recommend that constituents contact a specialist advice centre for further guidance and advice in the first instance. The following centres are available in Nottingham South and I’m always happy for advisers to contact me for support in individual cases:



  • Nottingham Law Centre, 119 Radford Road, Hyson Green, Nottingham
    Tel: 0115 978 7813


  • Meadows Advice Group, 10 -11 Blackstone Walk, The Meadows, Nottingham
    Tel: 0115 986 0197


  • Clifton Advice Centre, Clifton Cornerstone, Southchurch Drive, Clifton, Nottingham
    Tel: 0115 940 5551


  • CAB, 34-36 Carrington Street, Nottingham
    Tel: 0115 938 8050


  • Nottingham Welfare Rights Service, Player Court, Player Street, Nottingham
    Tel: 0115 915 1355

Please get in touch if I can help on any of these issues.


Best wishes,


Lilian Greenwood

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.